Why Choose BST Group
The right technology partner can make all the difference.
Our mission is to create long-term, win-win business partnerships by providing cost-effective solutions using sound technologies and management principles. Organizations continue to turn to us because we bring:
• Experience. Our team of consultants is some of the most experienced in the industry.
• Reputation. We're recognized in the community and by strategic partners as a leader in the technology consulting industry.
• Strength. We continue to serve over 250 clients in nearly every industry all around the country.
We bring a highly experienced staff of professionals
BST Group’s business and technology professionals are experienced, trained, and certified in a wide range of technologies and practices. At BST Group, we help connect people to people and people to organizations using technology. BST Group brings a team with a broad spectrum of expertise, greater scope of capabilities, and industry best practice knowledge. With the depth of our resources backed by our proven record of accomplishment, we can customize our services to provide clients with the most comprehensive, cost-effective, and strategic solutions. As a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, our associates hold various technical and professional certifications:
|• Certified Sage HRMS (formerly Abra) professionals and trainers
• Certified Payroll Professionals (CPP)
• Certified Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR)
• Certified Professional of Human Resources (PHR)
|• Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
We solve tough problems in nearly every industry around the country
Organizations need a consulting partner that has experience in their industry. They need to be confident that their solution makes sense and serves their particular needs. Since 1991 BST Group has served clients in a wide range of industries including medical, manufacturing, real estate, construction, finance, technology, agriculture, retail, and social services. These organizations range from 75 to 3500 employees.